Sat., Dec. 04 | Halifax Brewery Farmer's Market
Holiday Hygge - Pop up at the Farmer's Market
Holiday Hygge is a Free! annual makers & producers holiday market hosted by the Halifax Brewery Farmers' Market Cooperative. Hygge is a Danish word that basically means cozy. We're very much in favour of coziness.
Tickets Are Not on Sale
Time & Location
Dec. 04, 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Halifax Brewery Farmer's Market, 312-1496 Lower Water St, Halifax, NS B3J 1R9, Canada
About this Event
- DATES 📆 Saturday Dec 4th (8am-1pm) & Sunday Dec 5th (10am-3pm)
- On Saturday, vendors can apply to pop-up at the Halifax Brewery Farmer's Market alongside our regular Farmers' Market vendors - these spaces will be limited! The Sunday Market will be a stand-alone market event, with even more table space for makers!
- APPLICATION DETAILS ✨ The more detailed your application, the better. All applicants will receive a reply by Sunday, November 14th. Successful applications will receive all necessary details of the event logistics (parking, etc.) by November 27th.
- TABLE RATE 🌲4ft tables: $50, tax included. Payment will be required in advance to secure your table.
- FREE Entrance
- Live music
- Art, Craft, food & more!
- There are two sets of all-gender and wheelchair-accessible bathrooms.
- Both the North Arch and South Arch are Wheelchair Accessible entrances.
- If you have other accessibility needs, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate!
- The Halifax Brewery Farmer's Market operates in Kjipuktuk (Halifax, Nova Scotia) on Mi’kma’ki, the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi’kmaq people.
- RSVP on our Facebook Event
- Vendor Application